We are experts at bridging from print to digital and bridging the static and the social.
Our clients primarily include publishers, brands, advertisers, retailers and others who want to turn customer interest into action by instantly engaging customers with a rich, interactive experience – in context and at specific places, times and points of interest.
Our primary solutions include:
- A mobile companion application platform with self-service tools
- Packaged print-to-digital solutions, which are then, deployed by our customers as cross media campaigns.
Campaigns typically include one or more brand activation points that are associated with or placed in magazines, catalogs, or on product packaging.
- Quick response codes (QR codes) and other two dimensional barcodes
- Images themselves, i.e., image recognition (IR)
- Links – search links, display ads, rich media units
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Location, e.g., geo-fencing
- Invisible & inaudible watermarks
- Text codes, e.g., ranging from short & long codes to star star codes (**)
- Video and image hotspots
Consumers scan the printed material with their mobile smartphones, thereby activating additional interactive content or digital direct response mobile marketing. We have delivered more than 750 mobile marketing campaigns since the beginning of last year for the top names in the industry.
Our expertise can help you to do the following:
- Get the maximum impact on your brand activation. What points of activation should you use? How should the call-to-action be worded?
- What design elements matter?
- Opt-ins, subscriptions, requests for information (e.g., lead capture forms)
- Product information
- Mobile commerce (e.g., shoppable video and mobile sites with shopping)
Some clients use Nellymoser to deliver an interactive, branded registration form for an enter-to-win contest or to display a product video. Others use Nellymoser to deliver an interactive experience, which can be shared on social networks (e.g., Facebook and Twitter) and include mobile e-commerce (m-commerce) for instant product purchases.
Nellymoser develops interest, drives sales, and increases loyalty by creating a rich customer engagement.