The Nellymoser Companion App is the first app designed specifically to work with your magazine or catalog. It is not a replacement. It is designed to work with the publication in one hand and the phone or tablet in the other.
For your reader or shopper, it is a way to extend engagement right off your page. Some of the ways Companion Apps have been used are as follows:
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue with full motion videos of swimsuit models launched by scanning the image.
- Brides Magazine celebrated their 30th Anniversary with a multi-advertiser sweepstakes and editorial content launched from a special branded icon (logo) instead of a QR code.
- Seventeen Magazine created the “largest ever shopping experience” in which readers could simply scan a photo of a fashion or beauty product to save it in a shopping list.
- Lucky Magazine built the Lucky Shopper app with deals, trends and special features from the editors.
For the publisher, the Companion App offers unique advantages:
- Branding Engine – Your brand extended off the page
- In the App Store and on the device
- In print with fully custom, Branded Icons
- Know Your Audience
- Know what interests your readers
- Capture everything they scan with the universal scanner – even codes placed by advertisers
- Bonus features for users
- Reach out anytime – new issues or between issues
Companion Apps start at under $10,000 and can be completed in as little as four weeks.