Many customers desire an engaging experience with more than one type of content delivery. Perhaps you would like a video and a contest launched by a single action code. Maybe you want an enter-to-win contest with a photo gallery. In that case, a custom-built, mobile micro site is the choice.
A mobile micro site provides a complete, branded experience that enables users to select or experience different types of content. We divide the content by “pages” and these can be assembled in almost any way needed. Some of the types of pages that are available include:
- Welcome page: A page with a greeting and buttons that a user can click to go to other parts of the mobile micro-site.
- Voting / Polling page: A page that allows people to vote. For example, they may vote for their favorite items or who might be the winner in a talent contest.
- Catalog page: Show pictures of products, parts, locations, or people so that people can find what they need. Each item can be linked to internal or external web pages.
- Subscription (lead capture) form: Capture name, company, address, email, phone, and other information. Allows for open text fields opt-in check boxes.
- Music or Audio
- Video with post-roll to an Entry Page with links
- Single Use Video Links (i.e., links expire after viewing)
- Photo Gallery
- Audio Playlist
- Video Playlist
- Facebook and Twitter Links