Comprehensive Video Technology
- Turn-key solution that includes video ingestion, transcoding, optimized delivery and playback, and integrated analytics.
- Support for video delivery and playback across feature phone models and smart phone platforms.
- URLs detect the device and network, deliver the highest quality experience possible given the phone make / model and adapt to current network conditions. These URLs can be associated with an action code (e.g. QR Code) a mobile or online display ad or a link from a mobile web site.
- Support for individual or batch / feed-based video upload. Video upload can be integrated with existing content management systems such as Brightcove, Ooyala and Limelight. Can accept RSS-feeds for video and content.
Superior Video Quality
- Delivers higher quality video under a wider range of conditions: 2.5G, 3G, 4G and WiFi.
- Provides the ability to reach more mobile devices. In comparison, YouTube addresses about 40% of device types.
- Enables a better brand experience, we do not put our logo on top of our customers video. Nor do we play “pre-roll” advertisements.
- Includes innovative features unavailable on YouTube including post-roll redirects, mobile web capture forms, branded landing pages. Enables our customers to to capture the traffic associated with action codes.
- Reports full analytics, including who is viewing, how long and on what devices.
Interactive Video Enhancements
- Transform existing videos into interactive videos (e.g. shoppable video) by adding hotspots (e.g. images, messages, pop-up) that trigger a response, e.g. click to buy, click to call, click to link, click to post, and click to send.
- Turn-key solution for optimizing and delivering videos to mobile, desktop and tablet devices.
- Single video upload, automated playback across mobile, desktop and tablet devices.
- Support for video sharing via Facebook, Twitter, email and other social sharing services.
- Overlay hot spots and information dialogs onto mobile video to add interactivity and enhance user experience.
Post View Enhancements
- Automated media re-directs to action pages, data capture forms and add-ons such as m-commerce and social sharing (Facebook, Twitter, Email).
Mobile Web Video
- Solutions include brandable video microsites and video jump pages that can be stand-alone or easily integrated into an existing mobile web destination.
Mobile Companion Apps With Video
- Fully impactful and differentiated user experiences can be best realized with applications. A mobile web destination may not always be the most effective vehicle for driving engagement and an integrated brand experience.